Practical Experience Requirements
Information on practical experience requirements for employers of CPA Atlantic School candidates.
As an employer, you will have certain responsibilities to assist future CPAs you employ to achieve their practical experience requirements for CPA certification. The following documents will provide you with valuable information about the CPA practical experience requirements and the role of employers.
PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE RESOURCES FOR EMPLOYERS
• This overview outlines the CPA practical experience requirements
• This document provides further details on the CPA practical experience requirements
• This documents outlines the CPA Practical Experience Requirements for Public Accounting
• Since competencies gained through practical experience are different from those developed through education, the following document explains the types of experience and skills future CPAs will be expected to acquire during their training period.
• Reporting is a key part of the practical experience requirements. The following document helps employers to understand their responsibilities throughout the reporting process, whether their employees are gaining their experience through the pre-approved program (formerly called Approved Training Offices) or experience verification.
• The following document is a collection of policy directives for the CPA practical experience requirements