I studied outside of Canada, the US or Bermuda

If you have a transcript from a post-secondary school from outside of Canada, the US or Bermuda, this page will help you understand your next steps.

As a first step, it’s recommended you contact your regional CPA Student Recruitment Advisor.

They will help you begin to chart your path to the CPA designation, and find out exactly what documents you need to submit to have your transcripts properly evaluated to determine your eligibility for CPA programming.

To help prepare for this first step, here are some questions to consider:

  • Are all of your university transcripts from outside of Canada, the US or Bermuda?
  • Do you currently have official or unofficial copies of your transcripts?
  • What is your citizenship status? Are you a Canadian citizen who studied abroad, or are you new to Canada and currently enrolled at a Canadian university?